Monday 1 May 2017

Back into Action again!!

Yes I have been a bit out of action of late... but I am slowly getting back to it again.

I fired the torch up and first I had a little play at making some ball end headpins as this was practice for something else I am starting to work on (more about that soon)



And so I then made some more bud spike headpins with the Opalino glasses I hadn't used yet.

I love the pink ones




I think they will make lovely flowers as the yellow and Carnelian colour change the pink seems to a little but I will see if I can get it to do a more contrasting effect. ☺



The front pinky/orange ones are the Carnelian they go through a range of colours

Lovely!!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!