Thursday 29 March 2012

Torch Fired UP for 2012!!

Yes siree!! I cant believe how long its been since I have been at my torch, when I finally got out to my workshop, dusted off the cobwebs and set my baby alight ~ it felt so goooood!!


I seemed to have lost some confidence in myself but I kicked my own butt and got myself walking up the garden on a mission to make cabs for my customer. 





She purchased Pinkii from me to make into a ring and found when she received it she wasnt to sure if she liked the silver infused finished that the gunmetal glass creates on the surface.






So I told her I would be happy to make her a new one with a different black base glass.  Oh can I change the pink to turquoise/blue, no problem!!




So here is Blueii, cant wait to see what my customers' creation turns out like!! 


So torch is fired up, kiln dusted off and now I must get cracking and

MAKE MORE BEADS!!!



Only after my stinker of a cold has disappeared!!  On my second box of tissues already!!!

Boo hoo!!


Till next time!




E x
    



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!