Saturday 7 June 2014

UFO's

No this is not a sci-fi post .......  UnFinished Objects or UFO's for short!!!

I do have lots of them but this one I finally finished as I have a buyer for it.

 
Tangled Rose Bangle in Teal


Originally it had a different look but I decided it wasn't really very wearable as it was, so I gave it a tweak and a rose seemed to materialise! I am really pleased with it now, my buyer fell in love with it instantly.





I love the colour of the weaving wire it really stands out on the coated copper base wire, its in a basket weave with a coiled end to finish each side.  My designs always seem to have an abstract or asymmetrical element somewhere in them, its my style and I love it!!



Just need to finish a few more now!!!  Ha ha!!

Till next time

E x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!