Thursday 1 February 2018

February already

Already a month has past this new year!

Well January was very hectic as I left my job on 19th January and 21st was my birthday and oh boy did I get some fabulous pressies.

All for my art journalling...


Can't believe how lovely it all is especially my new Distress Oxide inks and new Brusho colours. I also have new corner punches and a big circle punch, that's the big Green one in bottom right corner. Stamps and templates for circles, oblongs and ovals (bright orange can't miss them).
Then other bits and bobs.... posca pens, knife and blending tools... etc.

I'm having fun playing now that I have no work....

Heres my family with me on my birthday having a lovely Sunday dinner.





I had a fabulous weekend..... oh and I picked up this beauty on Monday


Sizzix Big Shot Die cutting machine

Must stop looking at it and get on with using it..... I have put the handle on and unpacked it though!

I have a few dies on the way but I do have a few dies already.


So I must read how to use it and give it a go 😮😮😮

Bit scared!!!


Maybe tonight I will.


Wish me luck 🙃


Toodleoo for now


E x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!