Saturday 11 May 2013

Latest Bead Magazine

I know its a bit late but I am in the latest issue of Bead Magazine






here is my tutorial piece(s)

Swirling Tempest




Its wild and stormy - this issue was a special issue with the theme Back to Nature.

I decided to use one of my seascape beads as the focal I dont use my own beads very often but as I am also profiled in this issue of the magazine as well,  I was able to use my beads in the project, so the article had a 2 page spread and the project had a 4 page spread so lots of pages - huh!!!!  80))

It was quite a large advanced project and it took me a while to write it so my next one isnt so large but I did enjoy making it and I am pretty pleased with it.   I hope the readers will like it.


 
 
I also made the connectors and the beads on them too. Its my first major project where I made the majority of the components, so I am pleased with this achievement and one I have had on my long list of goals to fulfill. So thats another tick in the box!!


Next time I will show you what new ideas I have been working on.

So till next time

Toodleoo


E x








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!