Thursday, 26 February 2015

Week 8 -- Practising Flowers

I fired up the torch last Sunday and was eager to do some more practising of flowers and leaves.  I wanted to make some headpins with leaves and then I had a go at pulling some petals for a flower, they came out quite small and so thought I would try making a headpin flower, not sure if its any specific type of flower but it was fun trying.

I also had a go at making some rosebuds too.  Each one improved a little each time I tried but I find I keep over working the petals when I put them on so they lose the 3D texture of each individual petal (like the one on the left).

The one in front is the best one so far!!

More practising required!!

Will keep you posted!!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!