Saturday 5 October 2013

Saturday Snippets ~ DAY 5

Its rather late as I forgot to take some pictures of my bead session this week so I have decided to do something else!

New issue of Bead has been published and this issue has my Steampunk Fashionista Necklace tutorial in. 

 
 
I enjoy making long necklaces and I am so 'into' steampunk right now, I love this very popular current trend. My Pinterest boards are full of all sorts of lovely creations.


 
Purple version



 
Green version


The purple version used for the tutorial has a locket watch for the main focal whereas the green version had a large watch/bee charm. 

It has inspired me to have a go at making some beads or cabochons within the steampunk genre!!  I reckon I will have a play this week and have a little go at seeing what I can come up with.



 E x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!